Essential Navigation & Seaman Ship : Is an introduction to anyone who is interested , and would like to learn basics of : Navigation and seaman ship . It is ideal for anyone that will go to sea . During the two day class room course you will learn the following .
- The basics of essential navigation and seamanship training, including the use of charts & almanacs
- Harbour entry, passage planning, and departure pilotage techniques
- Tidal awareness ,
- Recognise buoyage on navigational charts and on the water
- IRPCS: Collision regulations and rules of the road
- Weather forecast sources and information including apps and websites
- Essential inshore safety equipment to carry and how it should be used
This course is good for those who have just completed their : Powerboat level 2 , Competent Crew or Helmsman course . Contact us by phone +34 622052938 , or use our contact form here to enquire about this course . Cost per person 290€ . Discounts for group bookings .